Whether you are an anatomical pathologist, clinical pathologist general or indeed a veterinary pathologist, it's important work, and requires consistent methods compliant with standards such as CAP to produce accurate, timely results every time. And you want a data management system that helps you, rather than hinders, making your processes simple, streamlined and convenient while offering full functionality, reporting capabilities and process control with secure, role-based access. Your LabLynx webLIMS for Pathology solution is all of that and much more.
WebLIMS for PathologywebLIMS. WebLIMS is used in top forensic laboratories as a complete case management solution, including all aspects from investigator to ME, TOX, agency management, evidence, histology, radiography, photography, etc., in addition to its pathology module. So you'll be using the very best in pathology solutions available. Users have role-based secure access to only their areas of any given case, including delivery and pickup, with full COC tracking. Barcoded labels, auto-filled fields and automatically-generated unique specimen IDs all help minimize transcription errors and maintain peak accuracy, along with easy interface with voice transcription apps. And you can achieve the best accuracy and speed possible, meeting all CLIA HITECH, CAP and other applicable standards and more by interfacing your instruments directly with webLIMS.
Your LabLynx solution comes with an included Report Builder, as well as a standard selection of reports, so you can meet all of your reporting requirements. You also get Inventory Management, Corrective Action, Instrument Management, the ability to upload files of any kind and associate them with a case, and much more. And its extensive user-configurability means it is easily modified and extended to meet growing demands for decades - without the need for costly additional development.
Features That Meet Your Needs
Your LabLynx Pathology LIMS solution includes an extensive range of features and functions to give you everything you need, no matter the testing requirements. Automatically assign assays based on specimen type or any other criterion - complete with specific ranges and flags for high/low values included in your report automatically. Upload images or other items to be associated with the case. Add as many notes as you want - use pre-set notes whenever appropriate, quickly and easily.
Your solution will include all of the webLIMS LIS features plus specifically selected additional apps from our sciCloud.net® suite, and we'll help you fine tune it to suit your unique preferences (it's very user-configurable). Some of the many features and functions include:
- Online Orders, Reports and Status - Whether we host it for you in our cloud or you host it yourself, you can use the web portal to securely accept orders, provide reports and display status
- Case Management - Capture all the data you need for every case, and track and report by single sample, fractions/aliquots and/or multiple samples for each
- Automatic Test Assign - Let webLIMS auto-assign tests for you based on sample types. Or select panels at the click of a mouse
- Barcoding - Auto-generate barcoded labels and scan to instantly track and recall cases and their samples and all associated data
- COC - Receive and track using barcoded Chain of Custody
- Contact Management - Manage all agencies, facilities, suppliers etc.
- Instrument Management - Keep track of maintenance and calibration schedules and history
- Inventory Management - Easily track stocks, standards, reagents, etc. levels, usage and whereabouts
- Interfacing - Your system will interface with anything you want - instruments, billing services, 3rd-party apps, agencies, whatever you need
- Report Builder - Build your own reports any time you want (standard reports and barcoded labels included in setup)
- Scalability - add functionality, add volume. No limits.
- CRM, BI, CMS, PM and much more - The sciCloud.net® suite of apps is included in your solution, offering complete data management for your lab and office, department or organization
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
Let your solution help you stay compliant with all the regs and standards so clients know your services are the very best quality they can get. Your LabLynx solution for Clinical Reference supports these and more:
- 21 CFR part 11
- 40 CFR 3