Food & Beverage
From internal food or beverage product testing to wine testing, to contract food and/or beverage testing – your methods and processes need to be reflected in your data management solution to meet the standards involved.
Whether in-house production QC or commercial or FDA quality/composition or contamination testing, your lab is relied upon to produce accurate and timely analyses. Your LabLynx LIMS solution suite is designed for just that, while supporting whatever new tests, projects, clients or workflows you decide to introduce at any time – quickly, easily and without costly development.
Testing and Workflows Specific to Your Lab
It’s important to manage samples according to suppliers and/or product lines, and be able to test according to the appropriate specifications or limits that apply – which can vary according to client, country, etc. Your LabLynx solution helps you perform the right tests on the right samples, with the right specs and always report the results that match the correct samples.
Some processes/workflows and tests that LabLynx supports include:
- Microbiology – PCR, cultures, ISO and rapid micro to readily identify pathogens and routine organisms
- Chemistry – Pollutants, toxins, pesticides, etc.
- Packaged Products
- Audit Trail
- Data Warehouse
- Data Security and Protection – Whether hosted by you or on our state-of-the-art, secure LabLynx Cloud Infrastructure, your data are in a vault controlled by you.
- Instrument integration – Support for all your instruments, including GC/MS, LC/MS, FTIR, NMR, SEM/EDS and many more, along with maintenance and calibration schedule and history tracking
- Client Portal (internal or external) sample submission and status/report access
- Assignable Specs/Limit Sets by Client, Product, Sample Type or other criteria
- Instant Flagging of Out-of-Limit Results
- Report Building – Standard reports included. Build any additional reports you need, any time, with the included LIMStudio Report Builder.
- Integrated Agency Reporting
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
Keep your methods/SOPs consistent and up to standard, along with your workflows and record-keeping, with your LabLynx Food and Beverage data management solution.
Standards and regs supported by your LabLynx solution include:
- ISO 17025 (ISO 9001)
- ISO 22000
- State and local, other