The Government Cloud Edition covers a wide range of governmental environments, with many solutions available on the GSA schedule 70 list through GSA Advantage! and eBuy. These include public health, forensic labs and medical examiner’s offices, municipal water treatment and environmental testing, military and other government research and any number of other areas of governmental laboratory, science and medical/healthcare data management.
Features That Meet Your Needs
A key strength of LabLynx LIMS solutions is their flexibility, allowing a great deal of user configuration. This means two main things – ROI, or ‘bang for the buck” value, and longevity – the more you can change and adapt your system, the longer it can function for you.
This flexibility also means that the same core LIMS can meet the needs of a wide variety of labs, with added value through the array of various apps included in sciCloud.net® as part of your total solution. Configurable and powerful features include:
- Receive, analyze and report by sample group/project/lot or single sample
- Define your own tests with your own parameters/analytes, each with its own limits/ranges or specs
- Assign sets of tests and custom limits by client, project, sample type of any other criteria, quickly and in bulk
- Set your own drop-down picklist choices – and change them any time you want – in seconds!
- Hide/display/rename any fields to suit YOUR needs. And you decide which to make mandatory
- Create and assign workflows with any number and types of process steps
- Assign user access levels precisely, down to the buttons and menu items they see
- Report Builder included
- Development tool included
- Quick and powerful data search with dynamic, multiple criteria. Then export to Excel etc.
- Interface with any other systems, databases, agencies and instruments/devices
- ERP, CRM, CMS, EHR, ELN, BI and more
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
The regulations and standards that apply to government labs are as varied as the labs themselves. All are supported in the LabLynx solution suites, including:
- 21 CFR part 11
- 40 CFR part 3
- Section 508
- ISO 17025/ISO 9001
- NELAC (TNI)
- GLP, GALP
- STORET, WARN, eLEXNET, NAHLN